The power to create beasts and monsters. Variation of Entity Creation.
- Monster Creation
User can create beasts and other extraordinary creatures to serve the one who created the beast. They can be a small companion to a powerful beasts like Dragons, Sphinx or demonic beasts. The user also can give birth to them or generate them out of emotions (i.e. monsters made of fear, rage or envy).
- Beast Soul
- Demon Creation
- Entity Creation
- Hyper Connection
- Inner Beast
- Life Creation
- Mythic Physiology
- Subordination Manipulation
- The beast's might may depend on the user's power.
- If the creator dies, the beast might cease to exist.
- Created beasts may turn against their creator.
- The Blade of Dolueli (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes); limited to dragons
- Evil Jar (The Legend of Zelda: The Animated Series)
- Dungeon (DanMachi)