- Battleground Adaption
The user is able to become stronger in a field of battle. Due to numerous battles and wars being fought in said fields, all the energy, hatred, aggression, and experience from all the fights before strengthens the combatants, allowing them to fight on equal or superior grounds with their opponents. Each battle fought strengthens the user physically, mentally and tactically, slowly turning them into a One-Man Army.
- Combat Adaption: Adapt to many conditions and styles of combat.
- Combat Empowerment: Becomes stronger with every fight.
- Combat Perception: Gain information of how an opponent fights.
- Enhanced Combat: Become skilled in multiple forms of combat.
- Weapon Proficiency: Wield any weapon.
- One-Man Army: Become a team one of one.
- User may suffer horrific war flashbacks or visions.
- Strength may depend on the type of battleground.
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper series)
- General Tsao (Sly Cooper series)
- Ares/Mars (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Captain America (Marvel)
- Iron Fist (Marvel)
- Sontarans (Doctor Who)
- Sigrun (Valkyrie Crusade)