Power to use the abilities of Batoidea. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Batoidea Mimicry
- Manta Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into Batoidea, including rays and skates.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Electricity Generation
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Prehensile Tail
- Speed Swimming
- Stinger Protrusion
- Torpediniform Physiology (electric rays): Electricity Generation
- Pristiform Physiology (sawfishes):
- Rajiform Physiology (skates, guitarfish, wedgefishes):
- Myliobatiform Physiology (stingrays, eagle rays):
- Users may be more vulnerable to Dehydration
- May need practice to change back.
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- Man Ray (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Ray Finney (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/The Mighty Mutanimals)
- Ray the Manta (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Pearly the Manta Ray (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Mantaman (Street Sharks)
- Jetray (Ben 10)
- Depth Charge (Beast Wars Transformers)
- Mantyke (Pokémon)
- Mantine (Pokémon)
- The Evil Manta (The Little Mermaid TV series)
- Mantacorn (Sofia the First)
- Guardian ÄRM, Torpedine (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Mantahawk (My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic/IDW)