Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to use the abilities of Batoidea. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Batoidea Mimicry
- Manta Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into Batoidea, including rays and skates.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Electricity Generation
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Prehensile Tail
- Speed Swimming
- Stinger Protrusion
- Torpediniform Physiology (electric rays): Electricity Generation
- Pristiform Physiology (sawfishes):
- Rajiform Physiology (skates, guitarfish, wedgefishes):
- Myliobatiform Physiology (stingrays, eagle rays):
- Users may be more vulnerable to Dehydration
- May need practice to change back.
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- Man Ray (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Ray Finney (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/The Mighty Mutanimals)
- Ray the Manta (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Pearly the Manta Ray (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Mantaman (Street Sharks)
- Jetray (Ben 10)
- Depth Charge (Beast Wars Transformers)
- Mantyke (Pokemon)
- Mantine (Pokemon)
- The Evil Manta (The Little Mermaid TV series)
- Mantacorn (Sofia the First)
- Guardian ÄRM, Torpedine (Marchen Awakens Romance)