The Man-Bat (DC)
Use the traits of bats
Power to use the abilities of bats. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Bat Mimicry
- Criroptera Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into bats.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Climbing/Wallcrawling
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Smell
- Stealth Tactics
- Wing Manifestation which grants either Flight or Gliding.
- Megachiroptera Physiology (fruit bats/old world fruit bats, flying foxes.): Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Smell
- Pteropus Physiology (flying foxes):
- Microchiroptera Physiology (echolocating bats): Echolocation, Hibernation, Darkness Adaptation
Bats are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- (Asian cultures): Luck, Luck Bestowal, Decelerated Aging
- (Creek, Cherokee and Apache): Trickster
- (Mesoamerican mythology): Underworld Lordship, Disaster Manipulation
- (Western cultures): Dark Arts, Darkness Manipulation, Vampirism, Spirit Physiology, Necromancy, Disease Manipulation