The Man-Bat (DC)
Use the traits of bats
The power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of bats. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Bat Mimicry
- Criroptera Mimicry/Physiology
The user takes on or has the forms, traits and abilities of bats.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Climbing/Wallcrawling
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Smell
- Wing Manifestation which grants either Flight or Gliding.
- Megachiroptera Physiology (fruit bats/old world fruit bats, flying foxes.): Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Smell
- Pteropus Physiology (flying foxes):
- Microchiroptera Physiology (echolocating bats): Echolocation, Hibernation, Darkness Adaptation
Bats are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- (Asian cultures): Luck, Luck Bestowal, Decelerated Aging
- (Creek, Cherokee and Apache): Trickster
- (Mesoamerican mythology): Underworld Lordship, Disaster Manipulation
- (western cultures): Dark Arts, Darkness Manipulation, Vampirism, Spirit Physiology, Necromancy, Disease Manipulation