Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User with this ability either is or can transform into Basilisk (Greek basilískos, "little king;" Latin Regulus) is a legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have the power to cause death with a single glance. According to the Naturalis Historia of Pliny the Elder, the basilisk of Cyrene is a small snake, "being not more than twelve fingers in length," that is so venomous that it leaves a wide trail of deadly venom in its wake, and its gaze is likewise lethal.
It destroys all shrubs, not only by its contact, but those even that it has breathed upon; it burns up all the grass too, and breaks the stones. It was formerly a general belief that if a man on horseback killed one of these animals with a spear, the poison would run up the weapon and kill, not only the rider, but the horse as well.
- Death Inducement/Petrification
- Killing Eyes/Petrifying Gaze
- Poisonous Blood
- Rot Inducement
- Snake Physiology
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Smell
- Enhanced Strength
- Matter Ingestion
- Poison Generation
- Prehensile Tongue
- Seismic Sense
- Speed Swimming
- Stealth Tactics
- Venomous Fangs
- Weasels are either immune to the killing abilities/poison, or their smell is poisonous to the user.
- Killed by hearing the crow of a rooster or gazing at itself through a mirror.
- Battle with a Cockatrice may cause calamity.
- Basilisk (Mythology)
- Basilisk (Harry Potter)
- Basilisk (RPGs)
- Basilisk (Valkyrie Crusade)