Dormammu (Marvel) can banish anyone or anything from his home dimension.
banish an object or being
The power to banish an object or being from a specific place. Opposite of Summoning.
- Forced Exile
- Induced Exile
The user can physically remove anyone or anything from a specific place.
- May only be able to banish from one location (e.g. a building, a dimension).
- Not the same as Death Inducement since it's not killing someone unless being certain to place the victim to where death is likely.
- Kitty (Danny Phantom)
- God (Religion)
- Angels (Religion)
- Dormammu (Marvel)
- Odin Borson/All-Father (Marvel)
- Blue Devil (DC)
- House inhabitants (True Blood); could banish vampires from entering their houses
- All family members of the house of El (DC)
- Pixie (Marvel)
- Linkara (AT4W)
- Witches (Charmed) via spells
- The Triad (Charmed)
- The Source of All Evil (Charmed)
- Demonic Sorcerers (Charmed)
- Angels of Destiny (Charmed)
- The Gatecleaner (The Spoony Experiment)
- Malachite (Channel Awesome)(Suburban Knights)
- Seymore Guado (Final Fantasy X) can banish summoned creatures of of his opponents
- Yuna (Final Fantasy X) and all summoners can "send" pyreflies to the afterlife
- Anyone in the Final Fantasy series with access to the spell Banish can send the target(s) to the Void.
- Garlic jr. (Dragon Ball Z)
- Gabriel (Supernatural)
- Metatron (Supernatural)
- Svea Priestesses (Angel)
- Hero of Daggerfall (The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall); via Banish Daedra spell
- Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ); via various spells and enchantments
Lucifer is cast out of Heaven by God and his Angels
Adam and Eve banished from the Garden of Eden
As a result of Metatron's betrayal and his spell, all angels (Supernatural) were cast out of Heaven
When Kitty (Danny Phantom) blows her Banishing Kiss, any boy that it hits disappears to parts unknown. If they stay that way for more than 12 hours, the ones who have vanished are gone forever.
The Meido Zangetsuha (InuYasha) banishes the victims into hell.