Power to transform into or have a physical body made up of bandages. Variation of Cloth Mimicry.
- Bandage Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into bandages, this transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of bandages, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Bandage Generation
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Flat Body
- Impact Absorption
- Malleable Anatomy
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Cloth Manipulation
- Cloth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Golem Creation
- Mummy Physiology - mummies are often found wrapped in bandages.
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing bandages to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Affected by anything normal bandages are.
- Tuck (Generator Rex)
- N'Khantu (Marvel & Marvel Ultimate Spider)
- Git Hoskins (Spider-Man Unlimited)
- Snare-Oh (Ben 10 & Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Veil (Marvel)
- Ma Vreedle (Ben 10)
- Master Mummy (ARMS)