The power to manipulate bandages. Variation of Cloth Manipulation.
- Bandage Control
The user can create, shape, and manipulate any sort of bandages.
- Create/generate/multiply bandages
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate bandages
- Attack Powers using bandages
- Constructs Creation using bandages, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a bandage as a weapon.
- Move/lift bandages at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Cloth Manipulation
- Clothing Combat
- Medical Intuition
- Medical/Lab Weaponry Proficiency
- Ribbon Manipulation
- May be unable to create bandages, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Thep Khufans (Ben 10)
- Jeric (Charmed)
- Anakaris (Darkstalkers)
- Mummymon (Digimon)
- Bandages the Mummy (Dragon Ball)
- Hiruko (Naruto)
- Irwin (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy/Underfist)
- Cleo de Nile (Monster High)
- Voltanis (Di-Gata Defenders)
- Kan-Ra (Killer Instinct 2013)
- Git Hoskins (Spider-Man Unlimited)