The power to manipulate balloons. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Balloon Control
User can create, shape and manipulate balloons of any sizes and material.
- Balloon Attacks
- Balloon Creation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation by spinning balloons.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using balloons as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of balloons.
- Move/lift balloons.
- Object Constructs using balloons.
- Object Possession via balloons
- Object Sensing balloons.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing balloons.
- May be unable to create balloons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Balloons created may be vulnerable to sharp objects.
- Balloons created may float away.
- Toya (Corpse Princess)
- Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask (The Mask)
- Users of Balloon Magic (Fairy Tail)
- Mikan Kurenai (Grenadier)
- Users of Balloon-type Magic (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
- Wes (Don't Starve); via Pile o' Balloons
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Shachmono Tocino (Hunter x Hunter)