- Balloon Projection
- Balónikinetic Attacks
The user can release/use balloons to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Balloon Bolts: Project balloons that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Balloon Blasts: Release blasts of balloons in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release balloons blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of balloons.
- Balloon Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of balloons.
- Balloon Beam Emission: Release beams of balloons.
- Balloon Blast Attacks: Release balloons over a specific target area.
- Balloon Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of balloons.
- Balloon Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of balloons.
- Balloon Breath: Discharge balloons from the mouth.
- Balloon Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Balloon Cutting: Use balloons to cut opponents.
- Balloon Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with balloons.
- Balloon Pillar Projection: Project balloon pillars.
- Balloon Spike Projection: Project balloon spikes.
- Balloon Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of balloons.
- Balloon Wave Emission: Send out a wave of balloons that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Balloon Waves: Send out a wave of balloons in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit balloons from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of balloons that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release balloons blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release balloons blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of balloons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of balloons to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Balloon Manipulation
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Force-Field Generation
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may need a source of balloons.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Dib (Nicktoons: Globs of Doom) via Balloon Launcher.
- Jugglenaut (Boboiboy Galaxy)