- "Now...you are balanced."
- ― The Monk (Samurai Jack)
The power to have a balanced mode. Variation of Mode Switching.
- Balanced Form
- Proportional Mode/Form
- Well Rounded Mode/Form
The users have ability to have a balanced form. Their abilities, attributes and powers are all well rounded and in good proportions, not too strong, not too weak, but just right. All abilities, powers and attributes are quite equal, and usually, not one is stronger than the other.
- May not be able to change back to previous form.
- May have a time limit.
- May mean the user has no strengths if they're balanced.
- The user may need to concentrate to stay in their balanced form and keep their hidden strengths and/or weanesses in check.
- Ryu (Breath of Fire III); via Myridom/Warrior Form
- Ikaros (Heavens Lost Property); via Uranus Queen Mode
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts); via Master Form
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box); via Hybrid God Mode
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot (Akame ga Kill)