- "I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne. Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky..."
- ― Henry Jones Sr. (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
- Avian Flock Form
- Avian Flocking
- Bird Flock Form
User can disperse their body into a flock of birds, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Flash Step: By transforming into birds and back while moving around the battlefield.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
See also: One to Million to One.
- The Birdman (Alan Wake)
- Zealots of the Lady (BioShock Infinite); via Murder of Crows
- Users of "Flight of Separation" (Exalted)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto); via Crow Clone Technique
- Gabriel (The Prophecy)
- Lucifer (The Prophecy)
- Ravenna (Snow White and the Huntsman)
- Corax Fera (World of Darkness)