Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The circumstance in which the user has a supernatural weakness when in contact with a certain Object, Occurring Event, or Emotion. The opposite of Affinity.
- Specific Weakening
- Specific Vulnerability
Users become weaker when they come in contact with a certain object, event, or emotion. It is also possible to weaken or nullify existing powers as well. Long-term exposure to the aversion may result in fatal bodily conditions (e.g: Cancer), or even death.
- Elemental Aversion - become weaker when in contact with a certain elemental force.
- Environmental Aversion: become weaker when in certain landscapes.
- Empathic Aversion - become weaker when feeling (or in contact with someone's feeling) a certain emotion.
- Life Aversion: become weaker with more living things near.
- Life Aversion Inducement - make others become weak when near or in close contact with life's powers.
- Dead Aversion: gain weakness from the dead.
- Dead Aversion Inducement - make others become weak when near or in close contact with dead's/death's powers.
- Karma Aversion - become weaker depending on a person's morale.
- Sonokinetic Aversion - become weaker when a certain sound or song is heard.
- Object Aversion - become weaker when in contact with a certain object.
- May accompany some form of detection in order to know when their aversion is close by.
- You have no control over this condition.
- Target must be in range in order for this power to work.
- Users of Limitation Transcendence transcend their limits.
- Weakness Removal