- Divine Aspect Creation
The user can create an incarnation, embodiment, or manifestation of a person or idea: "he set himself up as a new avatar of Arab radicalism".
The user is able to summon the essence of a variety of entities to embody their physical appearance, abilities and skills. Though the projected form may appear to be the user's skin but it is not instead an energy field of essence over the user's body that grant him similar features from a specific summoned monster.
A variety of forms such as:
- Existential Manifestations
- Genesis Creation
A variety of powers such as:
- All damages to the avatar may affect the user.
- May require something to transform in an avatar form.
- Gestalt (Gestalt); via Ohri
- Hindu Gods (Hindu Mythology)
- Ben (Ben 10 series); via the omnitrix
- Nagato (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Kairu Warriors (Redakai: Conquer the Kairu)
- Most Chaotic (location) characters (Chaotic)
- Most but not all Inazuma Eleven GO! characters who use Keshins/Avatars (Inazuma Eleven GO!)
- Carter Kane (The Kane Chronicles)
- Iwatani_Naofumi (Rising of the Shield Hero); after becoming a god
- Persona Users (Shin Megami Tensei Persona)
- Naraka (Shinza Bansho)
- Hadou Gods (Shinza Bansho)
- Khaine (Warhammer 40k)
- Amon (Starcraft)