Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Avalanche Calling
- Avalanche Generation
- Avalanche Making
The user has the ability to create/generate avalanches (also called a snowslide or snowslip), which is a rapid flow of snow down a sloping surface. Avalanches are typically triggered in a starting zone from a mechanical failure in the snowpack (slab avalanche) when the forces on the snow exceed its strength but sometimes only with gradually widening (loose snow avalanche).
After initiation, avalanches usually accelerate rapidly and grow in mass and volume as they entrain more snow. If the avalanche moves fast enough some of the snow may mix with the air forming a powder snow avalanche, which is a type of gravity current.
- Arctic Manipulation
- Dark Ice Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Mountain Manipulation
- Snow Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation - most avalanches occur during storms.
- May only cause avalanches in snowy mountainous areas.
- Mostly occurs in winter seasons only.
- User can only create the avalanches, not control them.
- May be unable to create ice/snow to cause avalanches, being limited to the ice in the natural surroundings instead.
- Nadare Roga (Naruto)
- Pokémon that can use "Avalanche" (Pokémon)