Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to self amputate, or sever one or more appendages. Variation of Anatomical Liberation.
- Defensive Amputation
- Reptilian Regeneration
- Willful Amputation
The user can self amputate, or sever one or more appendages (limb, finger, leg, tail, etc.), usually used as a self-defense mechanism in order to escape an opponent or predator's grasp. The missing body parts regeneration can vary from a few minutes, to a few days, possibly even longer depending on the circumstances, after self-severing.
- Body parts do not grow back automatically.
- Will not help the user offensively.
- May feel pain while using autonomy.
- May not be able to regenerate anything other than limbs/tails (if the head were removed, the user may very well die.)
- Limb may grow back differently than before.
- Spinnetods (Grimm)
- Anole (X-Men)
- Daisy (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Hsi Wu (Jackie Chan Adventures)