The ability to self amputate, or sever one or more appendages. Variation of Anatomical Liberation.
- Defensive Amputation
- Reptilian Regeneration
- Willful Amputation
The user can self amputate, or sever one or more appendages (limb, finger, leg, tail, etc.), usually used as a self-defense mechanism in order to escape an opponent or predator's grasp. The missing body parts regeneration can vary from a few minutes, to a few days, possibly even longer depending on the circumstances, after self-severing.
- Body parts do not grow back automatically.
- Will not help the user offensively.
- May feel pain while using autonomy.
- May not be able to regenerate anything other than limbs/tails (if the head were removed, the user may very well die.)
- Limb may grow back differently than before.
- Spinnetods (Grimm)
- Anole (X-Men)
- Daisy (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Hsi Wu (Jackie Chan Adventures)