The power to put oneself in a cognitive state in which one acts without self-awareness.
Users with this power place a command on themselves, which causes them to lose self-awareness until the given task is complete. Essentially, users become organic machines, who act as they are programmed. While in Autopilot, some users act as they always would, while others are completely emotionless. Either way, they are immune to emotions that hinder the task and will not remember the actions done while in it.
- Automatic Mobility
- Automatic Tasking
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human State/Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Power Augmentation
- Limited Self Transcendence.
- Immunity to all powers that try to alter the mind.
- Increased proficiency on all of the user's natural abilities.
- Unconscious Mobility
- Useful for efficiently doing boring work without being aware of it.
- User might stay in Autopilot until the task is complete.
- Once the user regains self-awareness, he/she will feel all of the physical pain dealt while in Autopilot.
- Some users may only be limited to simple commands like doing dishes, or chopping vegetables.
- Shalnark (HunterXHunter)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Rock Lee (Naruto)
- Avatars (The Last Airbender)
- Aang (The Last Airbender)
- Kurokami Medaka (Medaka Box)
- Blue Beetle (DC Comics); in warrior mode
- Michael Newman (Click); via the universal remote