The ability to make automatic, involuntary movements.
The user can make movements that are involuntary and automatic in every way. The user could not only make simple movements without needing to think, but they can do tasks and use skills (even the hardest ones) involuntarily with ease. Because they don't have to use their brain to make such movements, the user can freely think on their own while making good judgement. The user can perform movements no matter how complex. This can also be used for multitasking.
- Bodily Rotation Manipulation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Flawless Coordination
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Motion Concentration
- Optimal Finesse
- Involuntary movements may make mistakes that they did not want to make.
- May not be able to gain full control over their body.
- Noumu (My Hero Academia)
- TK (Angel Beat)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super); Via ultra instinct
- Whis (Dragon Ball Super)
- Jimmy T. (Warioware)
- Sveta (Worm)
- Taskmaster (Marvel Comics)
- Domino (Marvel Comics)
- Shigusa Takachiho (Medaka Box)
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist); via Ultimate Eye