- Active/Auto Attack
The user attacks automatically, meaning that they cannot control it. In most cases, attacking automatically can be triggered, such as getting angry. No matter the cause, the user cannot control their actions of assault.
- User has no control over their attacks, so they have a chance of damaging things and hurting or killing people that they do not want to.
- Fiamma of the Right (Toaru Majustu no Index); via Holy Right Auto Target
- Kiseki Kusanagi (Anti-Magic Academy 35th Test Platoon)
- Cendrillon (A Certain Magical Index)
- Chiron (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Kira Yoshikage (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Sheer Heart Attack
- Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- Power Formation characters (Sonic Heroes); via Auto Homing
- Ultimate Wargod (Legend of Dragoon)