The user possesses extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this the user's immense reflexes can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes. Because the user's body moves without the use of their brain the user is free to strategize and, with the correct judgment, can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. Since the user's body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
- May be tricked into hurting themselves because they're acting on reflex.
- Users of Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed may be too quick for the user to evade.
- Shigusa Takachiho (Medaka Box)
- Saitama (One-Punch Man)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Brick Baxter/Cyber Shadow (The Young Guardians)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Rock Lee (Naruto); while Intoxicated
- Ichi-kun Ichinohei (Ninja High School)
- Ian Archer (Tower Prep)
- Spider-Man (Marvel)
- Domino (Marvel Comics)
- Taskmaster (Marvel)
- Whis (Dragon Ball); his body responds independently without him having to think.
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood); via Ultimate Eye