The user possesses extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this they can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes and can be utilized to better coordinate their own movements.
Because the user's body moves without the use of their brain they are free to strategize and can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. The reflexes can enhance the user's physical speed to react faster than the eye can see. Since their body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
- May be tricked into hurting themselves because they're acting on reflex.
- Users of Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed may be too quick for the user to evade.
- Shigusa Takachiho (Medaka Box)
- Saitama (One-Punch Man)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Brick Baxter/Cyber Shadow (The Young Guardians)
- Users of Kenbunshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Rock Lee (Naruto); while Intoxicated
- Ichi-kun Ichinohei (Ninja High School)
- Ian Archer (Tower Prep)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Domino (Marvel Comics)
- Tony Masters/Taskmaster (Marvel Comics)
- Whis (Dragon Ball); his body responds independently without him having to think.
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood); via Ultimate Eye
- Hercules Method Users (Image Comics)
- Crossbones (Marvel Comics)