The ability to manipulate auroras.
- Aurora Control
- Northern/Southern Lights Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate auroras, a natural light display that can be seen in the sky, usually in Arctic and Antarctic regions of the Earth. Auroras are caused by cosmic rays, solar wind and magnetospheric plasma interacting with the upper atmosphere (thermosphere/exosphere). Their charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, enter the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent light emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate all auroras.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling auroras.
- Aurora Attacks
- Magnetism Manipulation/Electromagnetism Manipulation to control auroras.
- Manipulate auroras at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Arctic Adaptation
- Arctic Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Night Manipulation
- Plasma Manipulation
- Plasma Generation
- Sky Manipulation
- May be unable to create auroras, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not immune to their own ability.
- Polar Night (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Whaler (DC Comics)
- Suicune (Pokémon)
- Hadji (Real Adventures of Johnny Quest)
- Jerry Mouse (Tom and Jerry Tales)