- "How am I lip-syncing when I don't even know the words!?
- "The words know you, they always have!"
- ― Beast Boy and Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)
The user can reproduce any sound they have heard before, including voices or calls of animals. The degree of imitation is sufficiently high to the point where it can fool the real thing.
- User can only mimic sounds the exact way they heard them
- May be unable to replicate the voices of others.
- Without Voice Projection user making sounds can easily be located.
- May have a limit to how many sounds they can memorize.
- Iago (Aladdin)
- Chatot (Pokemon)
- Echo (Class of the Titans)
- Experiment 258 "Sample" (Lilo & Stitch)