The power to replicate the attributes of others. Sub-power of Attribute Manipulation.
- Attribute Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/
- Personal Condition Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
User can mimic/replicate the attributes of others, whether they be normal, weak or superhuman, including physical, mental, sensory, etc., for example strength, speed, intelligence, agility, durability, etc.
- Adaptive Attribute Assimilation
- Attribute Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Physical Attribute Augmentation
- Power Replication
- Accumulation may cause a power overload.
- May be able to copy attributes only in inferior/weakened form.
- May have a time-limit for how long the attributes are retained.
- May lose replicated attributes and need to re-replicate again to retain them.
- May not be able to replicate attributes of robots or other technological being.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May not be able to access full capabilities of powers.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of attributes at a time.
- Pawns (High School DxD)
- Naofumi (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
- Midora (Toriko); via Mirror Neurons
- Kazuma Torisuna (S-CRY-ed); Via his shellbullet