The ability to copy an attribute by learning how to use them. Variation of Claircognizance.
- Attribute Training
- Condition Learning/Training
User can copy other people's attributes simply by learning how to use them by observing the desired attribute in action and focusing upon it. The user can observe and copy attributes such as strength, speed, intelligence, agility, durability, etc.
- Attribute Intuition
- Attribute Replication
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Ability Learning
- Action Replication
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Attribute Manipulation
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Instant Learning
- Power Replication
- Learning attributes may take a long time, be extremely difficult, and/or require observation/study.
- May be limited to a certain number of attributes:
- May be restricted to certain attributes/types of attributes and is unable to learn others.
- A.M.A.Z.O. (Justice League)