- Pulling Field
- Riptide Force (Kaiju Combat)
Users can create a field that draws in any objects within the surrounding area towards oneself. Unlike regular attraction & repulsion power the field provide little to no precise control over what they pull towards them, and can't accurately pull single items or specific items. Instead they pull things to them from a certain radius with size and mass being more of a factor.
Powerful and skilled users can affect where and when the field is active. Usually is at the center of the field, however some users can make an independent field that can pull things to the center of the separate field instead of the user. With further practice users can even set a timer on when the field activates and deactivates.
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Effect Field Projection
- Gravity Manipulation
- Black Hole Creation; via only the gravitational pull
- Magnetism Manipulation
- The targets may be able to resist this power if they use powers to go the other direction.
- Could prove hazardous if you pull in too much or pull harmful things toward you.
- Has a limited range. The further away from the center of the field, the less powerful the pull is.
- It's difficult to get away from the people you don't like.
- Multiple fields can create multiple problems. If you are not immune to your own powers, the extra fields become an obstacle or hinderance. Many fields at once can limit or divide the amount of power is in the pull (i.e. 2 fields cut the power in half, 4 into quarter power ect.)
- Skylanders (Skylanders); via Pull Magic
- Moratitan (Kaiju Combat)
- Cosmic Boy (DC Comics)
- The Mess (DC Comics)
- Jedi (Star Wars); via the Force
- Sith (Star Wars); via the Force
- Ore (ID-0)
- Magnet Man (Mega Man)
- Rosalina (Super Smash Bros. 4); via Gravitational Pull
- Pokemon who can use "Magnet Pull" (Pokemon)
- Gravitation (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Cards)