| Attraction & Repulsion
Marshall D Teach (One Piece) using Black Hole to attract all around him, and can use Liberation to repel them.
Push and pull objects.
The power to push and/or pull objects. A sub-power of Telekinesis.
The user can use various means (mental strength, magnetic force, etc.) to either pull objects towards them or push them away.
- Nagato (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Marshall D. Teach (One Piece)
- Rindou Urushiba (Tokyo ESP)
- Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Force Users (Star Wars)
- Jedi (Star Wars)
- Sith (Star Wars)
- Digitized Kevin Flynn (Tron)
- Deus (Asura's Wrath)
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
- John Vattic (Second Sight)
- Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Kamek (Super Mario)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Prue Halliwell (Charmed)
- Billie Jenkins (Charmed)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Margaret Isobel Thoreaux (Smallville)
- Joshua Tilpin (Charlie Bone)
Nagato (Naruto) repulsing incoming daggers.
Nagato (Naruto) attracting his target to a blade.
Madara (Naruto) attracting a gigantic meteor.
Kuma (One Piece) repelling an air blade.
Kuma (One Piece) attracting air into a bomb.
Kuma (One Piece) repelling air as bullets.
Kid (One Piece) repels scrap metal as cannonballs.
Kid (One Piece) attracting scrap metal into a claw.
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) using Force Push on one another.