- "Every attack has an intent and presence, you must learn to sense it."
- ― Rayleigh (One Piece)
- Battle Prediction
- Combat Clairvoyance
- Kenbunshoku Haki
The user can interpret and predict enemy attacks and react to the incoming attack, brush off or avoid the incoming attacks even from dead angle. If they possess defensive powers and the attack is coming from behind, the defense power can activate on its own to block the attack.
- Body Language Analysis: The user reads an opponent's body language to anticipate an attack.
- Telepathic Prediction: The user reads an opponent's mind to anticipate their next move.
- Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Vision
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Adrenal Activation
- Ambition Manipulation
- Causality Perception
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Senses
- May not be able to dodge multiple attacks coming from every direction.
- Users are unable to predict movements from opponents with Unpredictability.
- May be dependent on the user's state of mind and concentration.
- Doesn't directly provide defense from the attack.
- May not be able to cope if the predicted attack is perfectly attuned with the actual assault or if the user reacts slower and unable to do so in time.
- Sword of Sanctuary (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)