Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to release/use energy/matter to various attacks. Defined by Superpower Manipulation.
- Combat Powers
- Projection Powers
The user can release/use energy/matter (whether organic, inorganic, objects, etc.) to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of energy/matter.
- Beam Emission: Release beams of energy/matter.
- Blast Attacks: Release energy/matter over a specific target area.
- Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of energy/matter.
- Breath Powers: Discharge energy/matter from the mouth.
- Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Cutting Wave: Use matter/energy to cut opponents.
- Expanding Bolts: Project energy/matter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blasts: Release blasts of energy/matter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release energy/matter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with energy/matter.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of energy/matter.
- Omnidirectional Waves: Send out a wave of energy/matter in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit energy/matter from one's eyes.
- Pillar Projection: Project energy/matter pillars.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of energy/matter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release energy/matter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Spike Projection: Project energy/matter spikes.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release energy/matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of matter/energy.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of energy/matter.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of energy/matter that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of energy/matter
- Zap: A tiny short release of energy/matter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Art Attacks
- Benefic Attacks
- Card Attacks
- Chaos Attacks
- Corruption Attacks
- Cosmic Attacks
- Data Attacks
- Death-Force Attacks
- Dimensional Attacks
- Elemental Attacks
- Emotion Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Entropy Attacks
- Explosive Attacks
- Gas Attacks
- Gravity Attacks
- Life-Force Attacks
- Lunar Attacks
- Magic Attacks
- Malefic Attacks
- Mental Attacks
- Nature Attacks
- Nothingness Attacks
- Organic Attacks
- Planetary Attacks
- Purification Attacks
- Radiation Attacks
- Solar Attacks
- Space-Time Attacks
- Spatial Attacks
- Stellar Attacks
- Technology Attacks
- Time Attacks
- Twilight Attacks
- Vibration Attacks
- Attack Compression
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Intangible Attacks
- Invisible Attacks
- Manifested Attacks
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Razor Attacks
- Unperceivable Attacks
- Weighted Attacks
- Users may require outside source of energy/matter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- All Variations users