The power to cause any/all attacks to ignore the user. Variation of Attack Movement Manipulation.
- Attack Ignorance
- Target Ignorance/Ignoring
User can cause any/all attacks to completely ignore them, this allows them to avoid damage not by defense but by causing any attack to bypass them as a viable target. Even attacks that are homing, locked on, or even selective would completely ignore them entirely as if they weren't even there.
- Absolute Defense
- Attack Movement Manipulation
- Aversion Field
- Damage Distribution
- Defense Powers
- Reflective Immutability
- Trajectory Curving
- Weak against Omnipresential Attack.
- Absolute Attack may be enough to bypass this ability.
- Users of Absolute Accuracy are immune.
- May be limited to attacks that are weaker than the user themselves.
- Sonia Sato/Judomaster (DC Comics)
- Jiren (Dragon Ball Super)
- Kimi Aoi (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via Summit Dance
- Fortune (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars Legends)
- Midora (Toriko)
- Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry); as Gatekeeper Merry
- Psychic Blanks (Warhammer 40,000)
- Noah II (Chaos:Head)
- Nirvana (Vandread)