Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to instantaneously adjust to any given atmospheric environment. Sub-power of Reactive Adaptation.
- Alternative Respiration
- Lung Adaption
The user’s lungs acclimatize and breathe in/on any gaseous mediums, whether hostile or deficient, users lungs also filter away non-gaseous substances such as dust, asbestos, etc. They can breathe toxic gases instead of oxygen and survive mountain, aerial, or terrene air deficiency, which are among the longest and most painful deaths the average human can suffer.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Aquatic Respiration
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Environmental Adaptation
- Respiratory System Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Pressure Resistance
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Volcanic Adaptation
- Adaption may take some time.
- May last for only limited time.
- Requires something to breath, i.e. doesn't help in vacuum.
- May not be constantly active or needs conscious activation.
- Star Whale (Dog Days)
- Bianca Karina (Heroes)
- Vampires (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Denise Thompson (UN Comics)
- Filtration Cartridge (After Earth)