The power to instantaneously adjust to any given atmospheric environment. Sub-power of Reactive Adaptation.
- Alternative Respiration
- Lung Adaption
The user’s lungs acclimatize and breathe in/on any gaseous mediums, whether hostile or deficient, users lungs also filter away non-gaseous substances such as dust, asbestos, etc. They can breathe toxic gases instead of oxygen and survive mountain, aerial, or terrene air deficiency, which are among the longest and most painful deaths the average human can suffer.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Aquatic Respiration
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Environmental Adaptation
- Pressure Resistance
- Respiratory System Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Volcanic Adaptation
- Requires something to breath, i.e. doesn't help in vacuum.
- Adaption may take some time.
- May last for only limited time.
- May not be constantly active or needs conscious activation.
- Star Whale (Dog Days)
- Bats (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
- Moles (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
- Bianca Karina (Heroes)
- Vampires (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Denise Thompson (UN Comics)
- Flying-Type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Zombies (Half-Life Series)
- Filtration Cartridge (After Earth)