The power to infuse acrobatics with physical combat. Variation of Combat Merging.
- Acrobatic/Gymnastic/Parkour Combat
- Acrobatic/Gymnastic/Parkour Martial Arts
The user can mix athleticism, acrobatics and gymnastics with close-quarters combat, utilizing flips, cartwheels, tumbling, pole swings, twists and other such movements to attack or defend.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Hyper Rotation
- Position Adaptation
- Spinning Combat
- Springy Movement
- Efficiency depends on user's level of skill.
- Extensive use may be tiring.
See Also: Combat Parkour.
- Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Dick Grayson/Nightwing (DC Comics)
- Cinque Izumi (Dog Days)
- Coco (Fairy Tail); Earthland version only
- Matt Murdock/Daredevil (Marvel Comics)
- Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Kenny McCormick (South Park)
- Rashid (Street Fighter V)
- Chaka (Whateley Academy)