Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to separate one's spirit from one's body. Sub-power of Astral Manipulation.
- Astral Form
- Astral Transport
- Astral Travel
User can separate their spirit from the body by entering a trance, gaining access of travel to the Astral Plane. Experienced individuals may control both the Astral and Corporeal presences.
- Project your consciousness/soul/astral form outside your body, gaining Spirit Physiology.
- Travel to Hell, Heaven, or another spiritual realm.
- Astral Manipulation
- Astral Premonition
- Astral Suggestion
- Astral Trapping
- Dream Walking
- Energy Soul
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Soul Removal
- Unbound Soul
- User's body is essentially dead/in a coma and thus very vulnerable during astral projection:
- May become possessed while on the Astral Plane.
- May be killed trapping the User in astral form.
- May be unable to control Corporeal and Astral presences.
- May require user to be asleep or be in a meditative state while riding the astral plane
- Some users may not be immune from those with Astral Manipulation while in spirit form.
- May be unable to use any other abilities they possess while in astral form.
- Most users are completely incapable to affect physical world.
- Prolonged separation may prove harmful to the user's body or soul.
See Also: Astral Projection.
- Sheep Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Kanohi Iden (Bionicle)