Doctor Strange (Marvel) surfing the astral planes.
enter and travel on astral plane
The power to separate one's spirit from one's body. Sub-power of Astral Manipulation.
- Astral Form
- Astral Transport
- Astral Travel
User can separate their spirit from the body by entering a trance, gaining access of travel to the Astral Plane. Experienced individuals may control both the Astral and Corporeal presences.
- Project your consciousness/soul/astral form outside your body, gaining Spirit Physiology.
- Travel to Hell, Heaven, or another spiritual realm.
- Astral Manipulation
- Astral Premonition
- Astral Suggestion
- Astral Trapping
- Energy Soul
- Soul Removal
- Unbound Soul
- User's body is essentially dead/in a coma and thus very vulnerable during astral projection:
- May become possessed while on the Astral Plane.
- May be killed trapping the User in astral form.
- May be unable to control Corporeal and Astral presences.
- May require user to be asleep or be in a meditative state while riding the astral plane
- Some users may not be immune from those with Astral Manipulation while in spirit form.
- May be unable to use any other abilities they possess while in astral form.
- Most users are completely incapable to affect physical world.
- Prolonged separation may prove harmful to the user's body or soul.
See Also: Astral Projection
- Sheep Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Kanohi Iden (Bionicle)