Hellblazer (DC) can send spirits back to their plane.
Control and restrain or trap Astral Beings
- Astral Imprisonment
- Ghost Trapping
The user can banish ghosts or spirits. Can prevent a ghost from manifesting and prevent an astral projector from entering their body, they have the ability to force ghosts on or off their plane of existence. Can sense a possessed individual, or a "devil-in-flesh", and can remove the invader-spirit.
With practice and experience, can summon such spirits in their true form, as physical manifestations, and banish them just as well.
Typically, this power is a bi-product of Magic, or Psionic powers.
- Psionic Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Psychometric reading from Astral forms.
- Sealing: spirits, ghosts, and demons onto objects.
- Summoning: demons, ghosts, or spirits, to do the user's bidding.
- Spirit Physiology: 'Borrow' the powers of ghosts and spirits.
- Access information that only spirits know.
- Shamans (Shaman King)
- Alice Hotwire (Radical)
- John Constantine (DC Vertigo)
- Hellboy (Dark Heroes Comics)
- Bickslow (Fairy Tail)
- Nicholas (Sword of Truth series)
- Father Paul Rawlings (Clive Barker's Jericho)
- Nate Grey (Marvel)
- Angels (Marvel Comics)
- Ezekiel Zeke (Monster Allergy)
- Tamers (Monster Allergy)
- Manic D (UN Comics)