- Astral Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Astral Beam Emission
- Astral Energy Projection
The user can release/use astral energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Astral Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of astral energy.
- Astral Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of astral energy.
- Astral Blast: Release energy over a specific target area.
- Astral Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of astral energy.
- Astral Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of astral energy.
- Astral Breath: Discharge astral blasts from mouth.
- Astral Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Astral Cutting: Use astral energy to cut opponents.
- Astral Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with energy.
- Astral Pillar Projection: Project astral pillars.
- Astral Spike Projection: Project astral spikes.
- Astral Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of astral energy.
- Astral Wave Emission: Send out a wave of astral energy and that repels everything.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified astral energy.
- Expanding Astral Bolts: Project astral energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Astral Blasts: Release blasts of astral energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release astral energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of astral energy.
- Omnidirectional Astral Waves: Send out a wave of astral energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit astral energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release astral blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release astral blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of astral energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of astral energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Astral Plane Manipulation
- Astral Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Energy Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Using too much life force may cause one to become exhausted, wounded, or die.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Harbinger, the Outworld Devourer (DOTA 2)
- Elder Titan (DOTA 2)
- Hope Abbott/Trance (Marvel Comics)
- Ruth Aldine/Blindfold (Marvel Comics)
- Astral shamanistic magic Users (Slayers)
- Leonard Trimble (The X-Files)
- Tye Longshadow (Young Justice)