The ability to evolve by absorbing and consuming. Variation of Evolution.
- Absorption/Biological/Consumptive/Digestive/Organic Evolution
The user can absorb organic biomass and gain the abilities, traits, attributes and physiologies of the being the biomass was from. They can assimilate in order to survive anything.
- Absorbing Replication
- Adaptation Absorption
- Body Manipulation
- Consumptive Replication
- Digestive Assimilation
- DNA Manipulation
- Energy Absorption
- Infinite Digestive System
- Ingestion Transformation
- Certain biomasses that may be un-absorbable.
- May need to absorb certain amount of biomass regularly, or risk devolution.
- May only have certain traits until new ones are absorbed, especially if the new trait renders the previous one obsolete.