Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A fate placed on those who are known to destroy, steal, capture or conquer a certain item, place, person, or concept, as well as spread terror in an effort to control whatever they see fit. Opposite to Guardianship. Possible fate of Destiny Chosen.
Alternate Name of Assailants
- Corrupted Ones
- Chaos Bringers
- Dark Ones
- Evil Agent
- Legacy Villains
Assailants are those who wish to rule whatever they choose as well as seek total domination over domains. On occasions, they also plan to steal objects of great power. Due to their dark nature and evil intentions, assailants have an undying thirst for destruction and despair upon the innocent, they'll kill anyone who stands in their way of conquest. Unlike guardians, they're not chosen, but more or less, they're often corrupted by power and seek to gain more, even if it means destroying everything they know. Much like guardians, they are capable of possessing supernatural abilities.
- Most agents are only servants to a greater evil.
- Some become evil due to a curse or corruption.
- Some may already be an entity of pure evil.
- Some may have been guardians who fell from grace, been manipulated by evil influences, or gone insane by their own power.
- Dark Heart: Posses a cruel, wicked heart untouched by purity.
- Enhanced Combat: Become skilled in multiple forms of combat
- Weapon Proficiency: Become profound with any weapon.
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition: One's physical and mental prowess is beyond one's kind.
- Enhanced Senses: Natural senses are increased.
- Indomitable Will: Posses a strong force of will
- Magic: Acquire supernatural powers.
- Most assailants gain special abilities that are beyond normal qualities.
- May gain access to elemental powers as well as their dark side.
- Embodiment: Become living representation of a dark concept. (Ex: darkness, despair, pain,etc.)
- May gain access to ability to mimic different types of traits and characteristics.
- Gain cursed objects.
- Dark Lord: Particularly powerful beings of evil can become this.
- Destiny Chosen: May be given powers depending on their fate as an assailant.
- The Assailant's evil nature is often their downfall.
- Oftentimes, the assailant thinks of nothing but destruction, leaving them narrow minded.
- May become permanently insane by their power.