The ability to manipulate asphalt. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Asphalt Control
- Bitumen Manipulation
- Tar Manipulation
The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate asphalt a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum that may be found in natural deposits or may be a refined product; it is a substance classed as a pitch.
The primary use of asphalt/bitumen is in road construction, where it is used as the glue or binder mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete. Its other main uses are for bituminous waterproofing products, including production of roofing felt and for sealing flat roofs.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through concrete or leaving a tunnel.
- Create asphalt.
- Earth Attacks using asphalt.
- Manipulate the properties of asphalt.
- Repair objects of asphalt.
- Move/lift asphalt.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of asphalt.
- Asphalt Mimicry
- Geokinetic Combat using asphalt.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using asphalt.
- Terraportation using asphalt.
- May be unable to create asphalt, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Asphalt may be worn down by different types of weather.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits, and their power's natural limits.
- May be damaged by chemicals such as gas, oil, etc.
- Elder Sister (To Aru Kagaku No Railgun)
- Brooke Augustine (Infamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Joseph Monteleone/Tar Pit (DC)
- Tarmack (Static Shock)
- Tar Monster (Scooby-Doo 2: Monster Unleashed)