Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate asphalt. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Asphalt Control
- Bitumen Manipulation
The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate asphalt a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum that may be found in natural deposits or may be a refined product; it is a substance classed as a pitch.
The primary use of asphalt/bitumen is in road construction, where it is used as the glue or binder mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete. Its other main uses are for bituminous waterproofing products, including production of roofing felt and for sealing flat roofs.
- Create/generate/increase asphalt.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate asphalt.
- Earth Attacks using asphalt.
- Move/lift asphalt at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of asphalt, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Asphalt Mimicry
- Geokinetic Combat using asphalt.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using asphalt.
- Terraportation using asphalt.
- May be unable to create asphalt, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Asphalt may be worn down by different types of weather.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits, and their power's natural limits.
- May be damaged by chemicals such as gas, oil, etc.
- Elder Sister (To Aru Kagaku No Railgun)
- Brooke Augustine (Infamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Joseph Monteleone/Tar Pit (DC)
- Tarmack (Static Shock)
- Tar Monster (Scooby-Doo 2: Monster Unleashed)