Rangiku's (Bleach) sword, Haineko, controls and becomes ash.
Manipulate burnt matter
The ability to manipulate burnt or charred matter.
- Ash Control/Ashes Control
- Ashes Manipulation
User can generate and manipulate burned and/or charred matter, including ash, which as already burnt matter cannot be burned again granting the user immunity against all fire-based powers (i.e. Fire Manipulation, Fire Breathing, Fire Mimicry, and even Hell-Fire Manipulation). At the same time, it can contain residual heat, causing temperature-based damage.
- Ash Breath
- Ash Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor, allies/servants.
- Ash Generation
- Limited Thermal Manipulation and Fire Manipulation.
- Gathering the heat can be used to trigger explosions, akin to gunpowder.
- Particle-sized ash can be used to capture, constrain, and suffocate opponents.
- Since ash is immune to all fire-based abilities, it is also a perfect counter against it, being able to smother flames unharmed.
- Smoke Secretion
- Ash Resurrection
- Coal Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Dust Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fireproof Skin
- Particle Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Manipulation: ash absorbs water and hardens.
- Haineko (Bleach)
- Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)
- Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach)
- Shigure (Code:Breaker)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box)
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)
- Neloth (Skyrim: Dragonborn)
- Talvas Fathryon (Skyrim: Dragonborn)
- Ash (Warframe)