Rangiku's (Bleach) sword, Haineko, controls and becomes ash.
Manipulate burnt matter
The ability to manipulate burnt or charred matter.
- Ash Control/Ashes Control
- Ashes Manipulation
User can generate and manipulate the ash, defined as the solid remains of fires, which as already burnt matter cannot be burned again granting the user immunity against all fire-based powers. At the same time, it can contain residual heat, causing temperature-based damage.
- Ash Breath
- Ash Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor, allies/servants.
- Ash Generation
- Limited Thermal Manipulation and Fire Manipulation.
- Gathering the heat can be used to trigger explosions, akin to gunpowder.
- Particle-sized ash can be used to capture, constrain, and suffocate opponents.
- Since ash is immune to all fire-based abilities, it is also a perfect counter against it, being able to smother flames unharmed.
- Smoke Secretion
- Ash Resurrection
- Coal Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Dust Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fireproof Skin
- Particle Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)
- Henry Daughtry (InFamous: Second Son)
- Neloth (Skyrim: Dragonborn)
- Talvas Fathryon (Skyrim: Dragonborn)
- Ash (Warframe)