Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ash Creation
- Ash Secretion
The user can generate burnt or charred matter within oneself. The user can generate three types of ash matter: solid-form, liquid-form, and gaseous-form ash. Solid-form ash it the generation of pure burnt ash matter. Liquid-form ash is the generation of wet burnt ashes. Gaseous-form ash is the generation of gaseous like state of ashes depicting a cloud dust.
- Ash Blast
- Ash Cloud
- Asphyxiation through the solid remains of fire, which contains carbon.
- Blood Clotting - the carbon remains due to combustion will fuse with one's bloodstream, forming carboxyhemoglobin which stops the blood from transporting oxygen throughout one's body.
- May be limited to only generating one state of ash.
- Asuma Sarutobi (Naruto/Naruto: Shippūden)
- Konohamaru Sarutobi (Naruto/Naruto: Shippūden)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto: Shippūden)
- Haineko (Bleach) - Zanpakutō of Matsumoto Rangiku
- Ash (X-Men: The Last Stand)
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)