Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ash Projection
The user can release/use ash to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Ash Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ash.
- Ash Beam Emission: Release beams of ash.
- Ash Blast: Release ash over a specific target area.
- Ash Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ash.
- Ash Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ash.
- Ash Breath: Discharge ash blasts from mouth.
- Ash Bullet Projection: Fire ash in short sequence over a wide area.
- Ash Cutting: Use ash to cut opponents.
- Ash Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ash.
- Ash Pillar Projection: Project ash pillars.
- Ash Spike Projection: Project ash spikes.
- Ash Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ash.
- Ash Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ash that repels everything.
- Expanding Ash Bolts: Project ash that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ash Blasts: Release blasts of ash in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release ash blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ash.
- Omnidirectional Ash Waves: Send out a wave of ash in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit ash from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ash that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ash blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ash blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ash to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.