Zilla (Godzilla) was able to lay HUNDREDS of eggs without mating.
reproduce without a partner
The power to reproduce without a partner. Not to be confused with Replication.
- Partnerless Reproduction
The user of this power can reproduce without the requirement of a partner or mate.
- Certain conditions might be needed for the user to reproduce.
- For example a certain season or time of year.
- May only work in the absence of a male partner.
- Namekians (Dragon Ball)
- Cell (Dragon Ball)
- Zilla (Godzilla)
- Gyaos (Gamera)
- X Parasites (Metroid Fusion)
- Shriekers and Ass Blasters (Tremors); via eating
- Joanna Beauchamp (Witches of East End); gives birth to Ingrid and Freya every time after they die
- The Marro (Heroscape)
- Necrofriggian (Ben 10)
- Big Chill (Ben 10)
- Bone Vampires (Futurama)
- Bao Zhilan (Terra Formars)
- Audrey II (The Little Shop of Horrors)