Sai (Naruto) and his Super Beasts Imitation Picture
Give mock life to inanimate objects
The power to give crude life to inanimate objects. Sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation. Not to be confused with Creation as the "Mock" lives of animations are tied to the user and not their own. The opposite power of Inanimation.
- Motion to the Motionless
The user can give a life to inanimate objects/substances, animating the objects to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.
- Artistic Animation Artistic Manifestation, Drawing Animation
- The power to bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality.
- Use an Etch-A-Sketch to bring art to life
- If mixed with Technology Manipulation, digital drawing or photo can be brought to life.
- Clay Animation
- Create figures out of clay and being them to life.
- Elemental Animation
- Bring any Elements to life, fire, water, wind, earth, wood, etc..
- Literary Animation Literary Manifestation, Narrative Animation, or Storytelling
- The power in which one can project narrative stories into reality. The user can read a book aloud causing the narrative to assume tangible life, with the characters and environments manifesting within the user’s present surroundings.
- Object Animation
- Bring any sort of object to life, such as statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc..
- The ability to reanimate dead beings, possibly restoring their consciousness
- Toy Manipulation
- Bring toys, like a Barbie Doll or Action Figures, to life and make part of an army
- Make toy/water gun fire live rounds including toy tanks
- Bring game pieces to life
- Use Construction sets, like building blocks, to create a weapon or turn a toy vehicle to life-size and use it like a real vehicle.
- Complete an image puzzle in order to give life to the picture.
- May be limited on how long object stays animated.
- May be limited to animating objects without controlling them.
- Some users are limited to what they can create.