Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to animate inanimate objects. Sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation. Not to be confused with Creation as the "Mock" lives of animations are tied to the user and not their own. Opposite to Inanimation.
- Life to the Lifeless
- Motion to the Motionless
The user can give a life to inanimate objects/substances, animating them to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.
- Artistic Animation Artistic Manifestation, Drawing Animation
- The power to bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality.
- Use an Etch-A-Sketch to bring art to life
- If mixed with Technology Manipulation, digital drawing or photo can be brought to life.
- Clay Animation
- Create figures out of clay and being them to life.
- Elemental Animation
- Bring any Elements to life, fire, water, wind, earth, wood, etc..
- Literary Animation Literary Manifestation, Narrative Animation, or Storytelling
- The power in which one can project narrative stories into reality. The user can read a book aloud causing the narrative to assume tangible life, with the characters and environments manifesting within the user’s present surroundings.
- Object Animation
- Bring any sort of object to life, such as statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc..
- The ability to reanimate dead beings, possibly restoring their consciousness
- Toy Manipulation
- Bring toys, like a Barbie Doll or Action Figures, to life and make part of an army
- Make toy/water gun fire live rounds including toy tanks
- Bring game pieces to life
- Use Construction sets, like building blocks, to create a weapon or turn a toy vehicle to life-size and use it like a real vehicle.
- Complete an image puzzle in order to give life to the picture.
- May be limited on how long object stays animated.
- May be limited to animating objects without controlling them.
- May have to give give specific orders, or program the target, which cannot deviate from them.
- May have to keep various levels of attention to the target, without which it will either continue to follow the last orders, start acting erratically or simply stop completely.
- Psychomagnotheric Slime/Mood Slime (Ghostbusters)
- Cosmic Forge (Wizardy)
- Rat Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Heart of Jong (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Phoenix Stone (Fairy Tail)
- Tablet of Ahkmenrah (Night At The Museum)
- Doodlebob (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Teleki-Helmet (Johnny Test)
- Chaos Emerald of Life (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Queen La's Staff (Legend of Tarzan)
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10)