- "I'm an "Art Person" who ate the "Art Art Fruit"!! And you just became art."
- ― Jora (One Piece)
The user can turn animate and/or inanimate objects into a work of art (actual beauty of the result may depend on the user). The transformed object may become distorted and lose all functionality, becoming ultimately useless for whatever purpose it functions for. The user may be bound by the style of art they can morph objects into such as abstract, pop, impressionism, romanticism and etc.
- Amalgamation: By fusing two objects together to create one distorted piece of art.
- Binding: By turning the opponents surroundings into art in order to immobilize target.
- Structure Weakening: The physical make-up of the object may change/weaken.
- Shapeshifting: By turning oneself into a living work of art.
- Shapeshifting Inducement: By turning others into a living work of art.
- Obsolescence: Transformation may nullify the usefulness of the target.
- Art Manipulation
- Artistic Intuition
- Distortion Manipulation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Reality Artistry
- Visual Art Manipulation
- Transformations may be temporary.
- Transformations may be irreversible.
- The outcome of the transformation might not even please the user.
- Jora (One Piece)
- Yuga (Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds)
- Isolus (Doctor Who)
- Giga (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- The fighters (Tattoo Assassins)