| Artificially Enhanced Physiology
Azrael (DC) obtained his strength and abilities via "The System," an extensive training regimen that includes genetic manipulation.
Gain strength via artificial enhancements
The power to gain strength and powers through artificial enhancements.
The user's body is artificially-enhanced, granting them a variety of strength and unique abilities. The enhancements vary from being genetic to cybernetic, by specialized drugs, experimentation.
- Aaron Cross (The Bourne Legacy)
- Jason Bourne (The Bourne Series)
- Azrael (DC Comics)
- Kageroza Inaba (Bleach)
- Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics/Marvel 2099)
- Midnighter (WildStorm)
- X5 Series supersoldiers (Dark Angel)
- Peyton Westlake (Darkman)
- Riley Finn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Kang Horyang (Tower of God)
- Beniamino Cassano (Tower of God)
- Beta (Tower of God)
- Doctor Nemesis (Marvel Comics)
- 25th Baam/Jyu Viole Grace (Tower of God)
- Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Black Widow (Marvel Comics)
- Bane (DC Comics)
- Sevenseven (Ben 10)
- The Ninja Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Joshua (No Ordinary Family)
- Bunnie Rabbot (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon)
- Wes Keenan (Smallville)
- James Logan/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Sabertooth (Marvel Comics)
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
- Cy-Gor (Image Comics)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype 2)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Anarky (DC Comics)
- Inque (Batman Beyond)
- Augments (Star Trek)
- Khan Noonien Singh (Star Trek)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Biomechanical demonoids (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Max Guevara (Dark Angel)
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Big Al (Ratchet and Clank)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Genome Soldiers (Metal Gear Solid)
- Franky (One Piece)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Pacifista (One Piece)
- Cell (Dragon Ball)
- Vermaak 88/The Ice Gang (Infamous 2)
- Nemesis T-Type (Resident Evil)
- Basilisx (Super Mario Bros. Z)
- Jack (Mass Effect)
- Armados (Super Smash Adventures)
- Breach (Generator Rex); by the power/ability-amplification pack Van Kleiss created
- Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- Spartans (Halo)
Wrecking Ball (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure) was mutated into his current state by a magical brew.
Grunt (Mass Effect) was engineered to be the ultimate krogan super soldier.
Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Jack (Mass Effect) was experimented on for years to become the most powerful human biotic alive.
Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball Z)
Basilisx (Super Mario Bros. Z) is the end result of a Koopa Troop super-soldier project.
Quint Lane (Underworld: Awakening) was greatly enhanced through repeated injections of the Corvinus Strain.
Weapon XI/Deadpool (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) was augmented to become the perfect mutant killer.
Armados (Super Smash Adventures)