- Man-Made Life Creation
User can create a variety of artificial beings for a variety of purposes, including artificial constructs, genetically engineered lifeforms or any combination of the two. Their optimized design grants these constructs superior capabilities compared to standard products or natural lifeforms, and advanced models can topple even superhumans and supernatural entities.
Talented users may also incorporate exotic technologies, superhuman DNA and esoteric materials to upgrade their creations even further, possibly by harvesting them directly from defeated entities.
This power is divided in two categories:
Methods of creation:
Examples of creations:
- Artificial/Mutated Godhood
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Physics Powered Physiology
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
- Superpowered Physiology
- Designing new models usually requires extensive work.
- Exotic upgrades to the creations require specific materials.
- Creation may require various amounts of time and resources.