- "Science could not save my body. My mind, however that was worth saving."
- ― Arnim Zola
- "I am the Grid. For years I was a stray anomaly floating through his system, simply collecting data and processing it... Victor was the one who felt joy and shame and excitement... So I removed him."
- ― Grid
The power to use the abilities of A.I.
- A.I. Mimicry/Physiology
- Artificial Intelligence Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligences usually have the ability to control nearby technology and sometimes possess it. The user may be able to control technology to as far as to possess a mechanical armor.
- Attachment - When in one's mechanical vessel, may be able to attach machinery to oneself.
- Data Absorption
- Data Conversion
- Data Manipulation
- Non-Corporeal Form - to go without a carrier in an intangible form.
- Human-Artificial Intelligence Synergy - Being the A.I.
- Mecha Creation - Create mechas for oneself and others.
- Programming - Program machines.
- Resurrection/Reincarnation - By having a backup carrier/vessel.
- Technological Vessel
- Technological Combat
- Technological Constructs - Advanced users may be able to accumulate parts to create constructs.
- Technological Invisibility - Advanced users may be too advanced for lesser machinery or may program it not to detect the user.
- Technological Possession - By integrating the user into the technology or wirelessly.
- Technology Manipulation - Either wirelessly, integration, or through some other means.
- Threat Identification - User may be able to identify threats.
- Transmission Signal Transmission - Send signals from your own body.
- User may be killed or stopped by E.M.P.
- Backup may be destroyed.
- A projector may be needed to show the user's form outside of computer systems.
See Also: Artificial Intelligence