Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate artificial material.
- Man-Made Element Manipulation
- Synthetic Elemental Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate artificial/synthetic materials. i.e. materials that are produced, prepared or made rather than natural. These include synthetic compounds, fibers, fuels/oils, etc.
- Create/generate/increase artificial materials.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate artificial materials, including properties
- Repair artificial objects.
- Artificial Element Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift artificial materials at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding artificial materials.
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Carbon Fiber Nanotubes
- Ceramic Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Latex Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation
- Artificial Life Creation
- Artificial Soul
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Object Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- May be unable to create artificial materials, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited on the amount of elements that can control.
- D-Reaper (Digimon)
- G-Monsters/Secrets (Eureka Seven AO)
- Mimetic Beasts (Godannar)