The power to manipulate artificial material.
- Man-Made Element Manipulation
- Synthetic Elemental Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate artificial/synthetic materials. i.e. materials that are produced, prepared or made rather than natural. These include synthetic compounds, fibers, fuels/oils, etc.
- Create/generate/increase artificial materials.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate artificial materials, including properties
- Repair artificial objects.
- Artificial Element Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift artificial materials at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding artificial materials.
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Carbon Fiber Nanotubes
- Ceramic Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Latex Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation
- Artificial Life Creation
- Artificial Soul
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Data Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- May be unable to create artificial materials, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited on the amount of elements that can control.
- D-Reaper (Digimon)
- G-Monsters/Secrets (Eureka Seven AO)
- Mimetic Beasts (Godannar)