Users can change artificial materials into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Artificial Life Creation: Create artificial life.
- Cartoon Constructs: Create constructs out of cartoons.
- Cloth Constructs: Create constructs out of the clothes and fibers.
- Digital Constructs: Create constructs out of the digital data and files.
- Glass Constructs: Create constructs out of glass.
- Mechanical Constructs: Create constructs out of mechanics/technology.
- Plastic Construct: Create constructs out of plastic.
- Pollution Constructs: Create constructs out of hazardous substances.
- Rubber Constructs: Create constructs out of rubber.
- Ambient Resource Construction
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Soul
- Constructs Creation
- Object Constructs
- May be unable to create artificial materials, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).