Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate art.
User can create, shape and manipulate arts and the medias used to create them. The arts are a vast subdivision of culture, composed of many endeavors/artforms united by their employment of the human creative impulse. These include the visual arts - the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpting, printmaking, photography, and other visual media, literary arts/literature – including poetry, novels and short stories, among others – and the performing arts, among them being music, dance, magic, theater and film.
- Artistic Creation
- Artistic Inducement
- Artistic Intuition
- Artistic Transformation
- Cartoon Materialization
- Enhanced Crafting
- Ink Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Performance Art Intuition
- Picture Manipulation
- Supernatural Artisan
- Art Empowerment
- Art Physiology
- Artistic Life Force Imprisonment
- Artistic Weapon Proficiency
- Future Art Illustration
- Precognitive Artistry
- Architecture Manipulation
- Entertainment Materialization
- Inspiration Inducement
- Meta Art Manipulation
- Reality Artistry
- Stick Figure Physiology
- May be unable to create art, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Unless the user can fortify the substance art is made of, they share the weaknesses of their material.
- May be impeded by users of Censorship Embodiment.
- Deities of Art (Mythology)
- Muses (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Jora (One Piece); via Ato Ato no Mi
- Muse (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Ungalo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean)
- Giga (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)