The Muses (Greek Mythology) are the goddesses of the inspiration of literature, science and the arts.
The power to manipulate art.
User can create, shape and manipulate arts and the medias used to create them.
The arts are a vast subdivision of culture, composed of many endeavors/artforms united by their employment of the human creative impulse. These include the visual arts - the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, and other visual media, literary arts/literature – including poetry, novels and short stories, among others – and the performing arts, among them music, dance, magic, theatre and film.
- Artistic Creation
- Artistic Intuition
- Enhanced Artisan
- Enhanced Crafting
- Ink Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Performance Art Intuition
- Architecture Manipulation
- Artistic Life Force Imprisonment
- Enchanted Artistry
- Entertainment Materialization
- Inspiration Inducement
- Meta Art Manipulation
- Reality Artistry
- May be unable to create art, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Unless the user can fortify the substance art is made of, they share the weaknesses of their material.