- Army Generation
The user can create armies of various sizes to serve them in battle, including the soldiers, animals, weapons, vehicles, armors, etc..
- Armor Manipulation
- Army Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Life Mastery
- Sapient Race Creation
- War Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Armies may be linked to the creator, meaning if the creator dies, the army vanishes.
- Army may not be automatically loyal to their creator.
- May not be able to immediately control the armies.
- Black King (Chain Chronicle)
- Alucard (Hellsing); at level zero limiter release
- Ermac (Mortal Kombat); via gaining Blaze's power
- Wizeman the Wicked (NiGHTS: Into Dreams)
- Keicho Nijimura (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- The Darkness (Fairly Odd Parents: Wishology)
- Darkblade (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
- The Pharaoh (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)